Statement Regarding COVID-19
Your health and safety are our highest priority. Amid the growing concerns about COVID-19, our practice is adhering to the recommendation of the CDC and the President's White House Coronavirus Task Force Member, Dr. Deborah L. Brix, to postpone any elective surgery at this time.
If you are a patient with an emergency dental care need, please contact our office at 706.955.9516
Our practice is taking every precaution to implement procedures and protocols to ensure the safety of patients that do come in for emergency appointments.
We ask that dental patients with appointments refrain from coming in if they are experiencing:
- Current cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
Or in the case of:
- You or a family member are considered high-risk
- You or a family member have travelled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice
- Airline travel in the past 2 weeks
- You or a family member were previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
We will continue to closely monitor updates from the CDC, the ADA, the World Health organization and our state officials. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your oral health needs.
Thank you for trusting us to be part of your healthcare team!
Dr. Rebecca Hobbs & Team